Jan 27, 2011

Twilight Quotes

0


Isabella Swan: [to Edward] How did you get over to me so fast?
Edward Cullen: [to Bella] I was standing right next to you, Bella.
Isabella Swan: No. You were next to your car, across the lot.
Edward Cullen: No, I wasn't.
Isabella Swan: Yes, you were.
Edward Cullen: Bella, you hit your head. I think you're confused.
Isabella Swan: I know what I saw.
Edward Cullen: And what exactly was that?
Isabella Swan: You stopped the van. You pushed it away with you hand.
Edward Cullen: Well, nobody's going to believe you.
Isabella Swan: I wasn't going to tell anybody. I just need to know the truth.
Edward Cullen: Can't you just thank me and get over it?
Isabella Swan: Thank you.
Edward Cullen: You're not going to let this go, are you?
Isabella Swan: No.
Edward Cullen: Well then I hope you enjoy disappointment.

0 cemuhan:

Post a Comment

Segala komen dari anda amatlah dihargai :)